“Tweet your most unfortunate/embarrassing/funny typos and #JUSTMYTYPO for a chance to win a free finished copy of Just My Typo.”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
IMPORTANT: Please read these Official Rules before entering the “#JustMyTypo Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”), presented by The Crown Publishing Group, a division of Penguin Random House LLC (“Random House”). By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes Entrants (“Entrants”) must be legal residents of the United States excluding Puerto Rico and Rhode Island) and have reached the age of majority in their state of resident at the time of entry (19 or older in AL and NE, 18 or older in all other states). No purchase necessary. Employees, directors and officers of Random House, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void outside of the United States and where otherwise prohibited by law.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes will run from June 30, 2014 –
July 23, 2014. After July 23, 2014 no further posts on twitter will be considered/eligible to win.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Digital Entry Only: Enter by Tweeting an answer to the question posted by Drummond Moir: “Tweet your most unfortunate/embarrassing/funny typos and #JUSTMYTYPO for a chance to win a free finished copy of Just My Typo.”
Contestant’s answers will only be eligible for entry to the competition if they use the hashtag #JustMyTypo in their answer. Between the hours of 9:00 AM, U.S. Eastern Time (ET) on June 30, 2014 – July 23, 11:59 PM Eastern Time (ET). Only those tweets using this hashtag will be considered eligible entries. An Entrant may tweet as many times as he or she wishes, but only one entry per Twitter handle will be entered into the Sweepstakes.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND ANNOUNCEMENT: Ten (10) Winners will be selected by Penguin Random House from all eligible entries received by the entry deadline. The odds of winning depend on how many eligible entries have been received in total. Winners will be notified on or around July 24th, 2014 via Twitter. Drummond Moir will retweet the winning entries, including the Winner’s Twitter handle in the tweet, and instruct the Winner to direct message her to provide his or her shipping address to receive the finished book.
5. Winners must respond to notification from Drummond Moir within 48 hours of receipt. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the Prize. If a winner notification of the Prize is returned as undeliverable, or if a Winner fails to timely respond to the notification or declines the Prize, the Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, picked at random from the remaining eligible entries. Penguin Random House is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind, or for entries that are delayed by computer transmission. Entries that are late will not be accepted.
Ten (10) Winners will receive one (1) finished copy of Just My Typo by Drummond Moir.
7. RELEASE: By acceptance of any prize, Winners agree to Penguin Random House’s use of their name/likeness and tweets and posts for commercial purposes without notification or compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrants may be required to execute an affidavit or eligibility.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the winners, available after July 24th, 2014 please send a stamped, self addressed envelope to: Crown Marketing, #JUSTMYTYPO Sweepstakes, Random House LLC, 1745 Broadway, MD 7-1, New York, NY 10019.
PROMOTION AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED BY : The Crown Publishing Group, a division of Random House LLC, 1745 Broadway, New York, NY 10019.