Read It Forward Advent Calendar Holiday Sweepstakes Day 7 Official Rules
HOW TO ENTER:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter by answering the question provided on the giveaway tab on Read It Forward’s Facebook page and providing an email address when prompted between 9:00 AM (ET) December 7, 2014, and 8:59 AM (ET) on December 8, 2014. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
Sponsor is not responsible for computer malfunctions, including but not limited to any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line failure; or theft, destruction or unauthorized access to entrant’s computer. Forms that contain errors, are incomplete or corrupted will not be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entries from anyone tampering with the entry process.
This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) over the age of 18 at time of entry. All federal, state, and local regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Employees of Random House LLC its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and agencies, and their immediate family members and persons living in their household are not eligible to enter this sweepstakes.
One (1) Grand Prize winners will receive one copy each of:
- A Spy Among Friends by Ben MacIntyre. ISBN: 978-0-8041-3663-1 retail value, $27.00
- 2 a.m at the Cat’s Pajamas by Marie-Helene Bertino. ISBN: 978-0-8041-4023-2, retail value $25.00
- The Girl In The Road by Monica Byrne. ISBN: 978-0-8041-3884-0, retail value $26.00.
- Stress Test by Timothy Geithner. ISBN: 978-0-8041-3859-8, retail value $35.00.
- My Life in Middlemarch by Rebecca Mead. ISBN: 978-0-307-98476-0, retail value $25.00
- I Shall Be Near to You by Erin Lindsay McCabe. ISBN: 978-0-8041-3774-4, retail value $14.oo
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel. ISBN: 978-0-8041-3929-8, retail value $27.0o
- What I Was Doing While You Were Breeding by Kristin Newman. ISBN: 978-0-8041-3760-7, retail value $14.99.
- Thrive by Arianna Huffington. ISBN: 978-0-8041-4084-3, retail $26.00
- A Kitchen in France by Mimi Thorisson. ISBN: 978-0-8041-8559-2, retail value $40.00.
- Shake by Eric Prum and Josh Williams. ISBN: 978-0-8041-8673-5, retail value $25.00.
- Refinery29 Style Stalking ISBN: 978-0-8041-8553-0, retail value $19.99
- City of Stairs by Robbert Jackson Bennett. ISBN: 978-0-8041-3717-1, retail value $15.00.
- Crap Taxidermy by Kat Su ISBN: 978-1-60774-820-5, retail value $12.99.
- Girl Talk by Christie Young. ISBN: 978-0-385-34554-5, retail value $19.99.
- Reasons My Kid Is Crying by Greg Pembroke. ISBN: 978-0-8041-3983-0, retail value $15.00.
- Draw-a-Saurus by James Silvani. ISBN: 978-0-385-34580-4, retail value $18.99.
- Empire of Sin by Gary Krist ISBN: 978-0-7704-3706-0, retail value $26.00.
- The Invisible Front by Yochi Dreazen, ISBN: 978-0-385-34783-9, retail value $26.00.
- The Book of Strange New Things by Michele Faber. ISBN: 978-0-553-41884-2, retail value $28.00
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo ISBN: 978-1-60774-730-7, retail value $16.99.
- In Her Kitchen by Gabriele Galimberti. ISBN: 978-0-8041-8555-4, retail value $30.00.
- Death and Co by David Kaplan, Nick Fauchald, and Alex Day. ISBN: 978-1-60774-525-9, retail value $40.00.
- Adventure Time Crafts by The Cartoon Network. ISBN: 978-0-804-18566-0, retail value $15.00
- The Pizza Bible by Tony Gemignani ISBN: 978-1-607-74605-8, retail value $29.99.
If for any reason all or part of the prize is not available or cannot be fulfilled, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, including, but not limited to, cash equivalent. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be assigned. No prize or cash substitutes allowed, except at the discretion of the Sponsor as set forth above.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be chosen at random on December 7, 2014, from all eligible entries received by the entry deadline. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor will notify Winner by emailing the address provided. Winner will be required to email firstname.lastname@example.org provide his/her address for mailing of the prize within one (1) days from notification. If a winner notification of the Prize is returned as undeliverable, or if a Winner fails to timely respond to the notification or declines the Prize, the Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, selected in a random drawing among the remaining entries.
For the names of the Winners, available after December 7, 2014, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Read It ForwardHoliday Sweepstakes, attn: Alana Buckbee, Random House LLC, 1745 Broadway, New York, NY 10019 by December 15, 2014.
By participating in this sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by these official rules. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to any computer, other equipment, or person relating to or resulting from participation in the sweepstakes. Entrants release Sponsor, its agencies, and assigns from any liability, damage and/or loss resulting from participating in this sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to publish, post online, or otherwise refer to the names of the Winners in any and all forms and media throughout the world, and for any and all publicity or promotional purposes, without obligation or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
SPONSOR: The Crown Publishing Group, a division of Penguin Random House LLC, 1745 Broadway, New York, NY 10019.