Press Release: UFO’s by Leslie Kean
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Jill Browning
*Groundbreaking evidence establishes that UFOs exist*
Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record
By Leslie Kean
With a Foreword by John Podesta
You are about to learn some shocking new truths behind one of the most intriguing mysteries of our time. The reality of UFOs—a subject of intense interest to the general public—has now been verified at the highest levels. UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record (Harmony Books; August 10, 2010) pulls back the curtain on the incredible occurrences of unexplained behavior by unknown objects over many decades, and the results are astonishing.
We know that of all UFO sightings reported, 95 percent can be explained as ordinary phenomena. However, within that remaining 5 percent, spectacular well-documented UFO events have been officially investigated, and no conventional explanations were found.
Genuine unidentified flying objects are documented by government agencies, witnessed by pilots, and confirmed by Air Force generals. As stated by these authorities, they are solid, physical objects that appear to be metallic, luminous, and able to maneuver in ways that defy the known laws of physics. The evidence is insurmountable and undeniable. For ten years, investigative journalist LESLIE KEAN conducted a study of this still unexplained 5 percent. She reviewed hundreds of U.S. government documents, aviation reports and radar data. She carefully examined official case studies with corroborating physical evidence and scientifically analyzed photographs.
– over –
In addition, UFOs includes riveting, first-person accounts written by over a dozen military and aviation witnesses and official investigators from around the world. Along with JOHN PODESTA, who wrote the Foreword, contributors to this landmark investigation include a former governor of Arizona, the former head of the FAA’s Accidents and Investigations Division, military generals from five countries, a retired senior research scientist from NASA, Air Force and commercial pilots, and government officials from agencies investigating UFOs in their respective countries
Among the new revelations in UFOs are:
- Eye-opening details behind the UFO incursion at Chicago’s O’Hare Airport in 2006
- Reports of U.S. government disinformation and waves of UFO activity that were publicly ignored by U.S. officials
- Exclusive insights from top military generals and pilots—some who have attempted to shoot down UFOs at close range—about relevant aviation-safety and national-security issues
- Declassified U.S. and British documents that prove the U.S. government has lied to the public in saying that it does not investigate UFO events
- The admission by a U.S. Air Force colonel that his men were threatened and drugged by intelligence officials after a UFO encounter at an American Air Base in the U.K.
- Recognition by foreign governments, including those of Britain, France, Belgium, and Brazil, that UFOs exist and defy explanation
Unique in its nature and depth of research, UFOs is the definitive book on a fascinating subject that has been widely misunderstood in the past. With an analytic and discerning eye, Kean calls on the U.S. government to support an unbiased scientific investigation into the UFO mystery, so that we can uncover what these unidentified objects actually are—and ultimately, what they may mean for all of us.
LESLIE KEAN is an investigative journalist who has been published internationally and nationally in the Boston Globe, Baltimore Sun, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Star-Ledger, and The Nation, among many others publications. She is coauthor of Burma’s Revolution of the Spirit: The Struggle for Democratic Freedom and Dignity. She is cofounder and director of the Coalition for Freedom of Information.
UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record
By Leslie Kean
On Sale: August 10, 2010 | Harmony Books
ISBN: 978-0-307-71684-2 | $25.99 | 352 pages